Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm thrilled!!


My blog is one month old today and I must admit, much to my surprise, that I really like blogging.  There is beauty and inspiration all around me and I finally have a way to share it with you!

The highlight of my first month as a blog "author" was being contacted by Coastal Living magazine.  I am SO incredibly dumfounded but happy that the publicist from my favorite magazine likes my blog, is a fan, and wants me to be an "official" monthly reviewer of the magazine.  Unbelievable.  Probably not that big of a deal but I'm certainly happy to do it because  I have to say that this magazine is the best representation of my design style and I simply adore it.

So watch for a new post soon, reviewing the new October issue that just came out.  I can't wait to share a few great ideas for fall, some coastal style, and eco-friendly projects with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment