Friday, December 18, 2009

An Urban Island Christmas
























Photo Credits: Nicole Leone

Thanks to my new friend and amazing photographer, Nicole Leone, I'm finally able to share the results of my ornament making efforts this year.  I decided on a coastal theme and fully intended to make very natural looking seashell ornaments but simply could not resist glitter!  I've had such a magical year traveling, reconnecting with friends and family, and launching my business that it just made sense.  All of my Christmas decorations are for sale at Bungalow where I have a retail space.  I'm pleased to say there are very few left since they've nearly all sold!  However, custom orders are welcome.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Jule, These are so beautiful! You have a God given talent! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas. We are in Chicago with my husband's family. It has bee snowing and looks so amazing. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! How wonderful that you had a White Christmas. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete