Saturday, January 9, 2010

Recycling Used Furniture







One of my favorite ways to recycle is to use furniture that my clients already have.  Sometimes just painting a piece in a new accent color provides that modern look or fresh cottage appeal that's needed to complete the design of a room.  Painted furniture can also be budget friendly for DIYers.  However, if your aren't handy with a paint brush or sprayer there is now another solution.  Paint My Furniture , a subsidiary of Russell & Mackenna, will do it for you!











Along with their whimsical designs that are so perfect for kids rooms and beach houses, I've long admired the quality and finish of Russell & Mackenna furniture.  Paint My Furniture guarantees to return your used furniture in new condition that will wear the same as a brand new piece of Russell & Mackenna  would.  So whether you have an entire dining set or just an old shelf, chair or mirror, try a fresh painted finish to give it new life.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Julie-
    Thanks for highlighting Russell & Mackenna and Paint My Furniture - we take great pride in our made in the USA craftsmanship and paint finishing - let us know if we can assist you in the future!
    All the Best,
    Amy Lawrence
    PR Director
    Russell & Mackenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note Amy. I just relocated to Los Angeles from Annapolis, MD and can't help sharing some of my favorite east coast decorating sources from time to time. Now if I could just get you to open a Paint my Furniture shop in LA.....

    All the best,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete